Innovative, beautiful, and lovingly-crafted clothingView website
Category Landing Page
Product Detail Page
Now in its 30th year, and with 12 shops in the South West of England, Seasalt's previous eCommerce platform was struggling to cope and was unable to provide the tools, flexibility, or level of integration they required.
We were selected in 2011 to build their new eCommerce site and help advance their rapidly expanding online presence and in 2013, launched their new business-2-business website, Seasalt Partners.
The new sites features a wide range of new functionality that has not only helped improve customer interaction on the site and customer service off the site, but also lend Seasalt's unique personality to the shopping experience. Features include:
- Store locator and stockist finder
- Lookbooks - users can explore new ranges in a visually appealing way
- Product filtering - users can narrow down products by a range of criteria, such as colour or size
- Wish lists - users can create multiple wish lists and share with friends and family
- Full warehouse integration
- Quick buy interface (B2B site only)
- Advanced customer and B2B agent management